Voter data is available to registered political committees for bonafide
political purposes. Use for commercial solicitation or other business purposes
is prohibited. (Chapter 10 ILCS 5/4-8, 5-7, and 6-35, Illinois Compiled Statutes).
The Kane County offers electronic voter registration data by mail in the following
- Available on CD-ROM only.
- Combines voter and voting history data into one file or table.
- Includes up to the last 10 elections if available
- Available in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel (if less than 65,000 records), and
comma-delimited and tab-delimited text forms.
- Click here for a complete description of the table.
- Please note: The County Clerk provides files of voter data; the Clerk does
NOT provide software to process voter data.
Cost of voter files with voting history is $3.00/precinct plus a $3.00 processing fee. Cost of voter files without voting history is $3.00. Click Here for a
complete pricing list.
TO REQUEST VOTER INFORMATION:
- Complete the Application for Voter Information*
- Make check or money order payable to the Kane County Clerk.
- Checks must be issued on the political committee’s account.
- No application will be processed without payment attached.
- Media are provided by the Kane County Clerk.
- Requests are processed on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Submit the application and payment to:
Kane County Clerk
719 S. Batavia Ave., Bldg B
Geneva, IL 60134
Questions? Contact the Kane County Clerk's office
at (630) 232-5990
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org